Thursday, January 22, 2015

looking to partner with Realtors to list their properties

Thank you for accepting my invitation.......
I run a property listing web site and we are looking to partner with Realtors to list their properties. Our background is focused around delivering technology to business users and consumers. With identified partners we then work out a marketing strategy to help Realtors bring attention to their properties by combining your own marketing strategy along with our combined efforts using social media and SEO techniques to create online awareness. 
 

From my profile you will note that I previously worked for MoneyGram International and Citibank based in HKG and SIN.  I spent a lot of time travelling globally working in markets that had a lot of OFW's - as you know their usage of social media is renown.  But social media alone is not the solution it should be a combined strategy from you the Realtor and PVA as an independent site. 
Please allow me to come and present to you so you have the opportunity to consider an alternative approach. This will cost you approximately 1 hour of your time to understand an approach that in the coming years, as the next generation of buyers come through using different devices such smartphones, tablets, laptops they will be doing everything on the internet. It takes time to make that customer experience work so embrace it now and start the journey.    
The service is free for now.............
Please let me know when it will be convenient for me to call?
Thank you 

Nick Cunnew 

Mobile: 

No comments:

Post a Comment